- Orders will be delivered either by Fastway courier service each of which will require a signature upon receipt.
- If there is no one available to sign for the goods the courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them.
- You can provide an alternative delivery address where there will be somebody available to sign for delivery.
- If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area). Due to the increasing costs of transport, courier services will now make only one further attempt to deliver your order, after which there may be a charge for any further attempts.
- If you fail to contact them to arrange re-delivery your parcel will be returned to DK Distribution as undeliverable. Should your parcel be returned to us, there will be a further delivery charge to re-send your order.
- Please note that courier delivery services are normally only available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm. Orders usually arrive within 1 – 3 business days of despatch.
- During the lead up to, and after holiday periods parcel delivery may slow down or be delayed, so please bear this in mind if you are placing an order just before Christmas, or near to a Bank Holiday period (please note: we are closed from the Christmas to New Year holiday period, inclusive).
- Orders placed during this period will not be dispatched until after the first working day, following the finish of a holiday period.
- Cost of delivery is €2.95 for orders under €30 and FREE for over €30. Professional/Trade order delivery costs are €6.20 ex VAT as a flat rate charge on orders under €500 ex VAT and FREE for orders over €500 ex VAT.